Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Infamous "Race Face"

The best part about taking pictures at the crit races is seeing what I end up with. Half the time the pictures are blurry or I've cut of the head of the rider I was trying to shoot. Every so often I manage to take an AMAZING picture, but my favorite ones are the infamous "Race Face" pictures. I get it, it's hard out there, you're giving it all you've got and that is clearly read across your face. 

Here's a few of my favorite Race Faces so far. If you're in any of these pictures, I mean no disrespect! Race Face is a badge of honor. Wear it proud! I can only imagine what I am going to look like when I start racing, but I am sure I will fall into one of the categories below.

POOP FACE.
He's either got to poop or Rob's let one loose. Either way, I feel for the guy.

AHHHH!!!! FACE.
Now there's a distraction technique.

CHEESE FACE.
This is my favorite. Whoever you are, keep it coming! 
WANANBE-A-WINNER FACE.
Eau de Final Sprint. These never disappoint. 
GRUMPY PANTS FACE.
Someone's realized he isn't winning.

BLOWFISH FACE.
Breathing not required.
50+ FACE
This just looks like it hurts!


LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD FACE.
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...


No comments:

Post a Comment