Friday, January 18, 2013

All Work And No Play

It's been a week and I have been slacking, but for good reason, I swear! For those of you who don't know me personally, I have the joy of working on an amazing TV show on ABC called... "Wipeout". Best job I have ever had. I mean, seriously, I get to watch people get tossed around all day and see some pretty epic Wipeout's. We are gearing up to shoot and it has been taking all my time and energy, no bicycling for me. I don't feel too guilty

Here's a sneak peek of what's going on in my "office". Can't show the stunts because they are top secret, but if you are a fan of the show you should follow us on facebook: Wipeout!!


Blowing up the Big Balls for Monday's shoot.

Jill Wagner's quarters.

Building our Akela Crane so we can get those awesome sweeping shots.

Our victims.. I mean, Day Testers.

Our brave testers about to go head to head with the Qualifier.


Mixing the mud in our beloved MUD TANK.






No comments:

Post a Comment