Friday, November 23, 2012

What Are We All Doing Here?

I love riding bikes. Beach Cruiser, Road or Mountain bike, if it has two wheels, put me on it. So when I decided to take a serious interest in cycling, I came to one surprising realization. Where are the women? Where's all the product for the ladies? I don't like being told what to do, especially by a man. I want tips and how to's from a women's perspective. A guy can talk to me about saddles until he's blue in the face, but unless he's got a va-jay-jay... his advice is USELESS to me. 

My point being? I couldn't find enough resources out there to give me access to the information I was craving. Granted, there are a few good sites out there (big ups to www.teamestrogen.com)... but My Fair Ladies... we deserve it all!

So I hope you choose to tune in and follow me on this journey. The goal is to get the facts out, from a female perspective and toss in some awesome video tutorials/tips/reviews, etc. Together we are going to learn about these bikes discover the latest and greatest products for women, get comfortable and feel confident so that we can be strong and independent (Sassy and Gorgeous) Lady Pedalers!



No comments:

Post a Comment